Gazette Article - How To Properly Handle Trout!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Biography

My name is Jon Kleis and I'm a Colorado Springs native and an Orvis endorsed fly-fishing guide in beautiful Colorado. My blog is aimed at progression in all aspects of the sport of flyfishing. Including fishing, tying, photography, cinematography, and writing. It is also my goal to provide the best up to date information on fishing in my home state including maps, river conditions, and what patterns to use. To schedule a guided trip or check my availability email me at jonkleisflyfishing@yahoo.com 

The current rates to schedule me for a trip through Anglers Covey are:

HALF DAYFULL DAY
          (4 Hours on Water)          (6 Hours on Water, includes Lunch)
One Angler: $250One Angler: $350
Two Anglers: $290Two Anglers: $350
Three Anglers: $345Three Anglers: $420


All gear is provided including: waders, rods, flies, bottled water...

Professional photographs are taken each trip by me and are currently included for free!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *