Gazette Article - How To Properly Handle Trout!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Keeping Things Fresh And Local For 3 Years Now

Hey readers I wanted to thank you for showing your support.  My blog has surpassed 40,000 views!  I have a huge huge HUGE favor to ask you.  If you appreciate my site then take 5 minutes out of your life and follow this link and vote for me for "Best Local Blog" and help keep this project going!  At the bottom of the voting poll is where it is located.  When you find the field for best local blog just type in www.coloradoflyfisher.blogspot.com It requires that you vote for a few other things like favorite restaurant and business so this is also a great chance to potentially help out your favorite local spots.  I promise it's super quick and greatly appreciated! Also if you're into skiing, snowboarding, or skating and you like Blindside I know the owner Jon Easdon would appreciate those votes as well. Thanks and tight lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *