Gazette Article - How To Properly Handle Trout!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Check Out These Photos!

I just wanted to give a public shout out to Bill W. He did back to back guide trips with me -first day was at Deckers, and the second on private water at the Meadows Ranch on the North Fork of the South Platte. We had a ton of fun and I'm stoked for our next trip! Anyone who has been on the fence about doing a guided trip with me I hope that the chance to take home pics like this of you on your fly-fishing adventure is incentive to hire me this fall. Granted not all my clients take home photos like these of Bill because every situation is different, but I try my best. Here they are!

                                                                                                                        -Jon Kleis


Click to enlarge!


Click to enlarge!

Click to enlarge!

Click to enlarge!

Bill's North Fork Hogasaurus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *