Gazette Article - How To Properly Handle Trout!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

50 Best Tailwaters to Fly Fish!

There's a new book out now that I am very proud to be a part of! The book is titled 50 Best Tailwaters to Fly Fish, and is a basic run down of all the best tailwaters in the country! It will include directions, maps, hot fly patterns, beautiful photography, and a ton more helpful information for each specific fishery.  Colorado fly-fishers are no strangers to tailwater fishing, and many of our favorite locations are outlined in this book. When asked if I was up for being the contributing author for both the 11 Mile Canyon and the Dream Stream chapters I jumped at the opportunity! Outside of my newspaper contributions this will be my first time getting published, and I can't thank Terry Gunn at Lees Ferry and Robert D. Clouse at Stonefly Press enough! Be sure to stop by your local fly shop to pick up your copy!


50 Best Tailwaters to Fly Fish from Kitchen Sink Studios ®, INC. on Vimeo.
                                                                                                             









                                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. I love fly fishing. It just takes away my health and mental stress from days of work. Thanks for sharing this. Musandam Dibba

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *