Gazette Article - How To Properly Handle Trout!

Monday, May 6, 2013

Spinney Reservoir Is On Fire!

I recently convinced my clients for sundays trip to do some stillwater fishing on Spinney as part of our guide trip and we had a blast! Our average fish was the size of the ones shown with a few 22" brutes mixed in. Most people go their whole life without catching a trout that size and we netted fish like that all morning. Anyone wanting a change of pace and scenery from the usual South Plattes and Arkansas rivers, and wants to learn how to fish Spinney Reservoir just needs to send me an email at jonkleisflyfishing@yahoo.com for my guided trip rates and availability. The trips will be walk and wade from the shore. A half day trip for one angler is only $250 and I provide all of the gear. If this is something that interests you schedule your trip soon and lets strike while the iron's hot! Also I just wanted to give a shout out to Pat, Reyn, and Taylor McBride! Thanks for being such amazing students and for letting me use your pictures! Here are just a few of the photos from last sundays trip...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *