Gazette Article - How To Properly Handle Trout!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The New Sage Circa Fly Rod

So I haven't had a chance to cast this rod or the new Helios 2 but Im excited for both!  And in my anticipation I was doing a little surfing to see what I could come up with and found this video I wanted to share with you guys from Sage about their new rod.  It seems to be a slower action rod that is using their new Konnetic technology which is suppose to help with accuracy.  I know that a lot of people these days are all about the faster rods, but a softer fly rod with accuracy anything close to Sage's The One sounds pretty dang sweet to me.  They disabled embedding so you guys can follow this link if you want to check it out!   Thanks and tight lines!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *