Gazette Article - How To Properly Handle Trout!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Solid As a Rock



I invest my time and energy into my family because I love them. Because I have a strong, intelligent, and beautiful woman to confide in, and a beautiful daughter who's discovering eyes I can see life through. I know that in this world I can count my real friends with both hands. Life is to short to waist dealing with titans of industry when enlightened. Industries like ours. Selling pipe-dreams to part-time guides as they come and go. Expecting everything in exchange for nothing. I do this for myself. Because I love teaching and I love good people. However, a castle is only as strong as it's foundation, and mine is located over solid granite. I will always choose spending time with my family in this short and precious life, worshiping the ground they walk on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *