Gazette Article - How To Properly Handle Trout!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Roll Over Accident In 11 Mile Canyon 7-22-14

Was eating lunch with my clients at camp A today, and saw 3-4 fire trucks, 2 ambulances, 1 cop, and a partridge and a pear tree... All driving up the canyon to rescue someone. I asked the lady at the gate what happened, and she said that there was a roll over crash above camp A. I don't have any specific details, but I doubt they needed that many emergency personnel if someone didn't get hurt. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything.

This may sound preachy and redundant, but please drive slow and be safe up there! That road gets extremely narrow in spots, and there's no shortage of steep deadly drop-offs. Been seeing a lot of guys acting like it's the Pikes Peak Hill Climb. Drive at reasonable speeds and get home safe to your respective families. 

Tight Lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *